Hotswappen met de Ngage Classic!!!

Lekker in de hand liggend en altijd fijn als reispartner. De Handhelds zijn handige apparaatjes om onderweg mee te spelen. Discussieer hier over de GBA, N-Gage, Nintendo DS, PSP, iPhone en de rest.

Moderators: Donny K., Stepz, zendar, ReinieR, Cyberbeast, BDT, Markam, Fashion

Hotswappen met de Ngage Classic!!!

Postby Markam » 15 Jun 2006, 12:52:45

van ngagegaming.com
Dear N-gagegaming lovers,
Some of you might know Iam a programmer.
I just put my hands on the last edits of my program. This program allows you to swap MMC without switching off and on the N-gage!

One of the following mod`s is needed:

Option 1: Place an old 32MB MMC in your N-gage Cut the 3 peaces holding the MMC off. Place an MMC you wanna use and fill the rest up with anything you like so the MMC gets stuck between te reader and the cover. (this option is far away the best!! since it wont show any outside damage to the n-gage)

Option 2: http://www.n-gage-help.com/modules.php? ... ic&p=16097
If you want to use it properly...
But for testing you can also leave of the back cover.

Now some info on my app:
As you read above even when modded your N-gage a reset is still needed to make it start reading the just inserted MMC [Frown]
I found out that when I insert the datacable, the N-gage STOPS reading the MMC. (This you can test already) This is the point when we can put in an other MMC and when we unplug the datacable its starts reading the MMC which you did just insert! Sure we aint gonna walk around with a datacable...this is why my app emulates this process. And no more restarting the N-gage!!
Also when UNMOUNTING the MMC less battery is used. So when we dont game we just unmount.

Here is some printscreens below:

Here I inserted my ONE game MMC

Now I start my O might app,

And as you see:
It stops reading the MMC and even the datacable icon apears above on the screen [Smile]

Now we swap MMC and run the program once again:

Thats how it works, No problems @all.

Download your copy here:
http://markam.goddeloos.nl/HOTSWAP.SIS

Greetz moi.

heb de link aangepast, want die werkte niet meer. De eerste paar keer werkte het niet en gaf ie een error, maar nu doet het progje het wel.
Handig voor als ik straks wil wisselen tussen m'n game mmc en mp3 mmc.
Alleen jammer dat je je ngage er voor moet modden.
mrtweak wrote:fan zijn van bon jovi is als neuken met je zus: het mag wel, maar je moet het niet aan anderen vertellen
Los Destructo Boys
Markam
Super Segaforum user

Postby Droomkast » 15 Jun 2006, 13:26:35

heb je in elk geval één probleem opgelost dat je hebt bij de domme combi van foon en gameconsole :)
Droomkast

Postby Markam » 15 Jun 2006, 13:41:57

hmmm verder zie ik geen enkel probleem meer, ding is nu perfect!
mrtweak wrote:fan zijn van bon jovi is als neuken met je zus: het mag wel, maar je moet het niet aan anderen vertellen
Los Destructo Boys
Markam
Super Segaforum user

Postby Donny K. » 15 Jun 2006, 14:03:30

Droomkast wrote:heb je in elk geval één probleem opgelost dat je hebt bij de domme combi van foon en gameconsole :)

Of je haalt gewoon een QD :roll: Daar was dat probleem sowiezo al opgelost.

Voor de rest is dit een perfect programma voor de Classic users onder ons! TOP!
Consoles I own:
Donny K.
N-Gage Meester

Return to 4. Mobile Gaming